Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New GS Buffet, $2 Tuesday, and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe it's February already! That means it's time for a new GingerScraps Buffet. Keep reading to see my new collection and my $2 Tuesday deals, then download a freebie that coordinates with the new collection.

I created a wonderful, happy love collection just in time for Valentine's Day. February 1-5, get each pack for $1 each, or the kit for $2, or the complete bundle for $5. 

I {Heart} You Collection at GingerScraps






For this week's $2 Tuesday, I have 2 beautiful kits that are perfect for Valentine's Day! Get Love Always and Love You kits for just $2 each today, February 2. Addons are also just $1 each today. Find these special deals in both my stores. 

at Gotta Pixel:  Love Always    Love You
at GingerScraps:  Love Always   Love You


I made a flair freebie for my blog readers. I just love making flair! Click here or on the image to download.


I also made a washi tape freebie exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here for exclusive freebies and discounts. 


I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cathy


No comments: