Friday, February 5, 2016

New at GingerScraps, Last Day Buffet Sale

Happy Friday! Today, I'd like to tell you about a new release at GingerScraps and remind you that today is the last day of the GingerScrap Buffet Sale, and to also remind you about a couple freebies. 

Celebrate your everyday joys with this large mini kit from CathyK Designs. Get Everyday Joy - Mini Kit for 40% off through February 9. This has been retired from the Gotta Pixel Club and is now available at GingerScraps. 

at GingerScraps   at Gotta Pixel



Today is the last day of the buffet sale at GingerScraps and the last day to get I {Heart} You products for just $1 each. Or, get the get the kit for $2, or get the entire collection for $5. 

I {Heart} You Collection at GingerScraps



I made a flair freebie for my blog readers. I just love making flair! Click here or on the image to download.


I also made a washi tape freebie exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here for exclusive freebies and discounts. 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Cathy

No comments: