Saturday, May 7, 2011

iNSD Sale and Limited Time Grab Bag

Happy iNSD! I hope you're all having a wonderful time with all the sales and activities going on in digi-land this weekend! To celebrate, I have created my first-ever grab bag, full of coordinating goodies for all your scrapping needs! Inside, you'll find a full kit, a set of photo clusters, an alpha set in each of 6 colors, and a set of date strips. If you'd like to see full previews of all the products in this bag, scroll down to the end of this post. This grab bag is available for only 3 days (May 7-9), then the individual products will be available in my store separately. This bag is priced at an insane $2, so if you've never tried my products, now is a great time to do so! In addition to this grab bag, most of the rest of my store is 40% off May 7-9. I hope you'll head over to my store this weekend to pick up some great deals!

I'll be back later with a coordinating free gift for you.









If you'd like to see exactly what's in a grab bag before you buy it (I know that I do), here are the previews of the products in my bag.





Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Cathy

1 comment:

shawnyrvr said...

I just HAD to have this Cathy!!! TYSVM for the awesome Deal! {{{huugggs}}} & Blessings