Friday, April 30, 2010

NEW, Dollar Items, 40% Off, and a Freebie

Join us at SBE for our {inter}National Scrapbooking Day sale! Most of my store is 40% off through midnight CST May 1. I also have many items for just $1 or $2 in the Doorbusters category. And, of course, my UBuildIt Floral Symphony products are still available for just $1! I hope you'll stop by my sale sometime during all of the iNSD activities and pick up some great deals!

I have some new products to show you today, all for just $1! Here are 2 addons to my Beautiful Day kit: Beautiful Day Easter Addon and Beautiful Day Alpha Collection. The alpha collection contains 6 different alphas!





Template Rewind is a set of templates previously distributed as part of template challenges. If you missed these then, you now have a chance to pick them up at a great price!



Next is a set of Summer Vacation Chrome Words. These were previously a gift in the SBE Newsletter, and are now available in my store for just $1!



In addition to my new dollar items, I also have several other existing products marked down to $1, and a few others marked down to $2. These dollar items are all available in the Doorbusters section of the store.



Also remember my UBuildIt Floral Symphony products are still available for just $1 each!



I made some flair to coordinate with Beautiful Day and Beautiful Day Easter Addon. Click the image or here to download.



Have a great iNSD!!!
Cathy

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Cathy for the lovely gift!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Lainey said...

How'd I miss these? They are adorable!!! Thanks, Cathy!