Friday, April 10, 2009

New Products and Challenges

I just wanted to tell you about a couple challenges I am sponsoring right now at SBE. First up is the Create It Collect It quickpage exchange featuring my Laugh kit. You can purchase it HERE at a 30% discount for the duration of the challenge. This runs from April 5 through April 18. Basically, you buy the kit and create a 12x12 quickpage to share. At the end of the challenge, you will receive all of the quickpages created, so you'll be all set to scrap an entire album! Check the forums here for more details. I hope to see your pages in the gallery!



I am also sponsoring the SBE April Featured Font challenge. Just use the featured font in a layout, post in the gallery, and receive this posting gift from me. Check out the details in the forums here. If you downloaded my DST April Blog Train contribution, you might notice that this posting gift coordinates with it.



You just might find another little coordinating goodie in the SBE April Newsletter, which goes out the third Wednesday of the month. Sign up here if you aren't already subscribed.

No comments: